The services include:
1. individual and systemic advocacy,
2. independent living skills
3. individual and group peer support,
4. information and referral services,
5. community based youth services program,
cane and public transportation travel training,
7. adaptive equipment services,
8. services for older citizens who are blind or
9. volunteer services,
11. sign language
interpreting & case management for people who are Deaf &
Hard of Hearing,
personal care and homemaker services,
13. free community room space to groups that are working to
benefit the community.
The agency also requires that a majority of
its Board and staff members are qualified people with disabilities
in order to stay highly responsive to those served by the agency.
Counties served by the League: Adams, Allen, DeKalb,
Huntington, Jay, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Noble, Steuben, Wells and
Whitley. Other programs may have additional counties. Our
Braille Production Services program serves all states.
Our Contact Information
5821 S. Anthony Blvd.
Fort Wayne IN 46816
Voice/tt: 260-441-0551 or 800-889-3443
Video phone: 260-440-3013
DeafLink Emergency Pager: 260-481-8153
Email us at: email@example.com
We want to hear from you!
Affiliated Agency United Way of Allen County