Our DeafLink services
Our interpreting services have been serving the region for decades, and DeafLink is the first and only agency in the area that offers a full range of services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals. Our professional staff is committed to top-notch service to provide you with accessibility when and where you need it.
Case Coordination & Advocacy
DeafLink provides case coordination and advocacy for individuals who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing. They help break down barriers that impact everyday life such as housing, employment, communication, access, and education.
Other DeafLink services include:
- On-Site Sign Language Interpreting
- Video Remote Interpreting (VRI)
- Case Coordination
- Community Education/In-Service Training
- Sign Language Classes
- Information & Referral
- Public Videophone (VP)
- Professional Development Training for Interpreters
Going the extra mile:
Our services go above and beyond meeting your needs for sign language interpreting services. In addition to the availability of certified and highly qualified interpreters, we also provide:
- Interpreter screening, training and monitoring to assist health care organizations comply with Joint Commission standards
- A large pool of interpreters who can cover assignments when a scheduled interpreter unexpectedly becomes unavailable
- Fast response to emergency interpreting needs through the use of video remote interpreting (VRI) or on-site interpreting
Guide to requesting an interpreter
Please note that requests received with less than 3 days notice are not guaranteed to be filled.
1. Contact us
2. Share details and confirm
Please provide us with the following information:
- Name of the client and the contact person
- Time, date, and address of the assignment
- Person or business to be billed
- Any pertinent authorization numbers
- Interpreting situation (staff meeting, company presentation, doctor appointment, etc.)
- Fax number for confirmation/authorization to be sent
- If applicable, video remote interpreting (VRI), provide username
NOTICE: Once the interpreter request is completed, a confirmation/authorization can be sent by fax or email if requested.
Resources & Education
Whether it’s helping local businesses become more inclusive, conducting sign language classes, providing you with the resources to advocate for yourself, or something else, we’re ready to help you get what you need.