Empower and teach individuals with a visual impairment how to travel independently in the community.
We are on a mission to empower individuals with visual impairments to live their best lives.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and inspirational Orientation & Mobility Specialist to join our team.
As an Orientation & Mobility Specialist, you will play a vital role in helping individuals with visual impairments navigate their environment, improve their independence, and achieve their goals. You will be their guide, their mentor, and their advocate, providing the tools and support they need to live an active and fulfilling life.
- Conduct an initial assessment to determine consumer’s individual needs
- Assist consumers in developing service goals
- Provide orientation and mobility training
- Track and monitor consumer progress
- Provide information and referral assistance
- Conduct post assessment to determine consumer’s accomplishments
- Complete required reporting to contract agencies
- and more
At The League, we offer:
✔️ Competitive salary
✔️ Comprehensive benefits package
✔️ Positive and supportive work environment
Most importantly, we offer the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities as we seek to create a truly inclusive community.
Ready to apply?
Master’s degree in Orientation & Mobility or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
1. Click the Apply Now button
2. Add your résumé, cover letter, and email address
3. Our team will reach out to you