Opportunities for everyone!
Your time and talent can help us create a more inclusive community! The League approaches volunteering in two ways:
- Supporting people with disabilities by providing direct services
- Working in our offices to help reduce operating costs
Volunteering can include individuals working on short and long-term projects, group projects, special events, internships, experiential and job shadowing, and community service.
Why volunteer with The League?
- Gain new skills and experiences while working with our diverse team.
- You have the power to change lives.
- Make new friends
- Create meaningful connections and build confidence
- Feel great that you are making an impact in someone’s life
- A chance to pay it forward: Kindness is contagious!
- Feel appreciated: We love our volunteers!
Current volunteer opportunities
Marketing & Social Media Intern
Human Resource Intern
Human/Social Services Intern
Braille Services Assistant
Peer Support Group Driver
General Office Assistant
Special Group Projects
Researcher (Remote opportunity)
Proofreader (Remote opportunity)